.:: Countdown!

domingo, 3 de febrero de 2008

Duffless

En el capítulo de los Simpson "Duffless", Homero le hace una promesa a Marge de no tomar por todo un mes.
Homer: Thirty days.
Marge:
I'm proud of you, Homey.
Homer:
Marge, I'm going to Moe's. Send the kids to the neighbors, I'm
coming back loaded. [kisses Marge good-bye]
Marge:
Mmmm. You don't have to start drinking right away. I waas
thinking we could go for a bike ride.
Homer:
But Marge, the barflies are expecting me. Larry, and Barney,
and that guy who calls me Bill.
Marge:
But you look better, you don't sweat when you eat any more, and
look -- [holds up a wad of cash] you've saved more than a
hundred dollars. I found it in your pants.
Homer:
[snatches money] Yoink!
Marge:
Mmmm.

Homer arrives at Moe's.

Moe:
Well, well. Look who it is, Mr. "I Don't Need Alky-hol to Enjoy Life." We hate him, right fellas?
Barflies:
[grumble]
Homer: Moe, give me a beer.
Moe: Hey everybody, Homer's back.
Barflies:
[grumbles]
-- Who cares?

Moe pours Homer a glass of that wonderful Duff. Homer lifts it to
his lips, but hesitates to drink it. He eyes the poor, pathetic
barflies around him: Larry, Smitty (collapsed), and Barney (who
burps). Then he looks at Moe.

Moe: C'mon, Homer, do it for your old pal Moesy.
Barney:
But Moe, yesterday you called Homer a worthless sack of --
Moe: [strikes Barney] Pipe down, rub-a-dub!
-- Moe pushes Homer to get back to alkyholism,

Homer: [setting the glass on the bar] Put it in the fridge Moe, I got
a date with my wife.
Moe: You'll be back! [points at various customers] And so will you.
And you. [points at camera] And you.
[he points at Barney]
Barney:
Of course I'll be back. If you didn't close, I'd never leave.
-- Moe fails to get Homer back to alkyholism,

Homer and Marge go on that bike ride, after all. They sing along to
"Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" as they bike into the sunset.




Yo no tomé Gancia por un mes. Ni otro tipo de bebida alcohólica (tuve un desliz pero fue por inercia u_U no cuenta).
Terminó el mes.
Fui a Sir Will con Lafa y Gabbo. Tomé un Gancia Batido y dos Piel de Iguana.

End of story.





No hay comentarios: